Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Busy busy lives!!

Ever since school has started me and Jon haven't had hardly ANY time to relax together.. He's at school when I'm home and I'm at home when he is gone to soccer practice.. Then when we are at home together it is time for homework! I guess this is the life of marriage when both of us go to school. We definitely take advantage of our weekends together. We have managed to do some fun things since school has started. It's nice to do something other then school and homework..Gotta get out of the house sometime.


Over Labor Day weekend Jon's old roommate came to Utah. We all went to a Salt Lake Bee's game which they won barely in the last inning.. it was pretty fun. We watched the fireworks after! It was a lot of fun seeing everyone again!

This last weekend My best friend Bridgette came down to visit! It was so fun to see her and hang out with her! We went to lunch and played some guitar hero.
Then on Saturday Jon had to leave to Wyoming for some soccer games. So I went home to Idaho with Bridgette for a homecoming.
We went to the Eastern Idaho State fair on Saturday night. I haven't been to the fair in years! It was a lot of fun! This is us in line for a ride.. It was the very first fair ride I have ever been on in my life and I had a blast!
On Sunday after the homecoming me and my family went to my Grandma Stowell's house for dinner. She got to see her great granddaughter for the first time this weekend:)
Baby Ava.. I got a new phone and I got a program that I can do fun things with pictures.. So I've had some fun with it!
Grandpa Brian and baby Ava:)
Cute picture of mommy and baby:) I love it!
Us aunt's with Ava wearing her My Auntie Loves Me onesie:)

It was a nice little break.. the only bad thing was I wasn't with Jon.. We won't be doing that again. This weekend it will be all about us:)

1 comment:

  1. aw i love the picture of me and ava. she looks so little :)

    ReplyDelete