Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving Break 09


This break me and Jon went home to Idaho to have TWO yummy Thanksgiving dinners! We first went to Jon's parents for the first and just had it with his immediate family. Then we went to my parents and had another dinner with all my extended family on the Decker side! I was really nice to be able to relax and just be with family. We had so much fun and I am looking forward to having two Thanksgiving dinners EVERY year!

We also got a chance to go snowboarding with Jon's friend Cody. It was opening day at Targhee. The snow wasn't that great but it was good enough for me to be able to get down the mountain and keep up without falling on my butt on the ice! On the last run the boys decided to go up the lift, and instead of goin down we hiked up the mountain! I had a real hard time climbing up that high in deep snow and in snow clothes! We had a lot of fun and I can't wait to hit the slopes again, justas long as we don't have to hike a mountain agiain:)









No comments:

Post a Comment