Thursday, September 29, 2011

Oakley's birthday party!

We had Oakley's party a week after her birthday since her birthday was on Labor Day weekend. We did it at my aunt Diane's house cause our house is not really big enough for lots of people. I love how everything turned out! I started planning like 2 months before. I'm not a party thrower so I was nervous it would just be stupid. So many people came to show love for my little baby! It was a great day!! 



 This is not a great picture but this is what was above the big table.


The dessert table.


Balloons!



Her cake! I ended up making two, 5 layer cakes. The first one tasted awful!!!
Oh, and it started melting in the car ride there:( So that's why it is sagging and kind of ugly at the bottom.


The inside!


She loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment