Thursday, June 2, 2011

College Grad

May 28th Jon graduated from Westminster College with a bachelors of Science! I am so proud! He has worked so hard for this and I am so excited for him. He is done with his undergrad but now on for more schooling! He plans on going to the University of Utah to study public health.

We woke up early to go to a breakfast Westminster has every year for graduates. There was a band playing and the food was delicious! It was a very good time.

Then we went to our place and waited to head out to the Maverick Center for the graduation. It was a long ceremony and Oakley barely lasted sitting long enough for us to see Jon get his diploma. Then we waited outside for it to finish up to take pictures. Those pictures are on the camera and I haven't got a chance to load them..darn.

Then to finish off the day we went to Tucanos for dinner. I LOVE that place. It is so good. But I always seem to get sick in the middle of the night after I eat there.. Shooot!

Graduation day was a success. Me and Oakley are so proud of the main man in our life! We LOVE you Jon!


This is Oakley's cute dress she got for the graduation. SO CUTE!

1 comment: