Thursday, June 2, 2011

VEGAS baby!!!

In the middle of May me and Oakley packed up and flew to Vegas. Jon went to Portland for a conference thing with his parents. I didn't want to stay home alone so I decided to go visit my friend Alex for a few days!

Oakley fell asleep while we were taxiing around before take off and stayed asleep the whole way. It was very nice. Flying alone with a baby is definitely easier then I thought.
We had a lot of fun just visiting and hanging out. It was fun catching up and seeing Alex. They were so nice and such great hosts!

We didn't do all that much but it was still a good time! It was a nice break from Salt Lake, even though the weather was almost worse there then in SLC. Oh well!
Thanks Mulcocks for letting us stay!

Getting ready for take off!

Kinsley reading to Oakley.

Five Guys in Vegas! Go IDAHO!

No comments:

Post a Comment