Thursday, May 17, 2012

Trip to Idaho.

We have been in Idaho Falls visiting our families since Sunday. We've had a nice relaxing time visiting. Jon and I went to the temple on Wednesday morning. It was the first time going to the Idaho Falls temple. Pretty weird seeing as that's where we are from haha. It was so nice! I love going to the temple with Jon:)

Today we went to iJump. We went during the kid time and Oakley had so much fun! It was so nice cause there were no big kids there! We didn't have to worry at all about a big kid trampling her. I even through out some flips. Oakley thought it was hilarious.

I had a chance to go to dinner with my friends. We went to Garcia's and got free fried ice cream for katelyns birthday. Yum!! It's always nice to chat and catch up! I love my girls! We were just missing Alex! Missed you!

We've had so much fun hanging with family. Picnics and visiting. Oakley loves trips to Idaho.

No comments:

Post a Comment