Saturday, June 30, 2012

Vegas!

I went to Vegas for a few days to visit my BFF Alex and her family! Jon stayed in Idaho and watched Oakley. This is the first time I have left Oakley for that long! It was hard:( I had so much fun though!

We went to eat at delicious restaurants! I don't know what I will do not having all those places here in Salt Lake!

We shopped. I bought way too many shoes:) I have a shoe addiction! She took me to a store that sells shoes that start at $3.99! Great deal!

We went to the strip one night and went to a buffet called The Wicked Spoon. It was very fancy food. Not what I expected going to a buffet. The food was good but I was looking forward to all the delicious desserts. Those weren't that great though:(

We swan lots and soaked up the sun! It was a very fun and relaxing vacation! Thanks Mulcocks for being great to me!

Alex flew back to Idaho Falls with her girls so we could go to our friends wedding! It sure was an adventure making our way through the Vegas airport with two little ones. We did awesome though:)

Yummy french toast at The Hash House.
Nothing Bunt Cakes....SOOO good!
Our buffet food..haha
Paszookie? I think that is what they were called.. 
My new favorite dessert!

Had fun with these cuties..While missing mine:(
One night we facetimed with Oakley and her and Kinsley played simon says..it was the cutest thing ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment