Saturday, June 30, 2012

To Idaho again!

Jon and Oakley stayed in Idaho while I was gone in Vegas. Oakley had so much fun with her dad, Grandparents and Aunt Stephanie and Uncle Ryan. I'm sure she was spoiled rotten! She went to bed well for Jon, which is the one thing that I was worried about leaving her!

She went to swimming lessons a few of the days. When I got back I went with her one of the days. She did not want to be swimming with me haha, we left early that day.

The night we got back we went to the Chuckers game with Alex and her family. They are such an awesome family. I love them! Oakley had so much fun following Kinsley around. She loves older kids.


They look like they are so in to the game.. this was probably the only time they actually sat.


We went over to the Birds the next day and played for a little and jumped on the trampoline. Again, Oakley had so much fun following Kinsley around.


Cute little best friends:)

I am so grateful to have Alex as my friend! I am so happy that we have stayed in touch after highschool! We have grown even closer, even though we live farther away! Wish we lived in the same town! But Vegas IS fun to visit!



No comments:

Post a Comment