Wednesday, August 12, 2009

08.12.09....Baby Ava is finally born!!!

I'm an aunt!!! Today Ava was born! She is absolutely adorable!
This morning Maija-Liisa texted me and told me she was going to come today! I was so happy. At around ten they broke her water then 2 hours later..HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVA! She is 6 pounds 8 ounces and is 18 inches long. She looks a lot like Maija-Liisa when she was a baby.. We just have to wait and see just a little bit longer to see what she has of Jared and what she has of Maija-Liisa. At Maija-Liisa's baby shower we played a game to guess when the baby was going to come, I guess Aug. 13 just so it wasn't Jon's birthday haha. So I won the game! I just knew she was going to come before Jon's birthday. Here are some pictures of the visit to the hospital. CONGRATS mommy and daddy jared and maija-liisa..and Ava coming into the world!













The happy little family:)













This one is blurry but her eyes were opened!













Me and my big sis! I love her













Rock on!!! This is how Ava sucks on her fingers..No thumb for her she's way too cool for that.













Aunty Kjirstin and Niece Ava:) She's so little..













Jaron! Haha .. He was so scared to hold her. but he's going to be a great uncle I just know it:)













Aunty Brianna.. She's so pretty.





Before we went to visit Ava, me and Jon went out to his families
property to help clean up the garage. It was way hot, but it was
nice to help out. It was amazing how many different kinds of
bugs there are! There were soooo many spider webs full of
HUGE spiders.. and lots and lots and lots of mesquitos . oh and
can't forget the wasps!












We're good helpers:)













Me by the dumpster













Jon's bro in the garage.. it was so dusty they had to wear masks.

















Dumpin some garbage!

































Someone built some wakeboard jumps on the water out there.. me and Jon are going to cut them down.. haha













We had a great day today! We are an Aunt and an Uncle now and had a chance to be with both our families:) We went to dinner after everything at Market Street Grill to celebrate Jon's birthday with the familes. It was such good food I love it there!
Well that was our day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment