Sunday, August 16, 2009

Happy 23 Baby!!!

Friday was Jon's 23rd birthday! Ava was cuttin it close coming so close to Jon's birthday, so Jon is happy! We woke up got ready and then we went to a movie, we had KFC for lunch, what a good birthday lunch huh.. It was at the very first KFC EVVEERR:) Then we came home and laid low for a while. Then Jon had to go to soccer practice.. Sad huh, soccer practice on your birthday! His coach should have canceled or something! Well... it was good for me! I had things to do! I had to get ready for the best birthday Jon has ever had:D So I headed to the mall and got him his gifts. Then I went to Walmart to pick up some other things, then went to get Jon a cake. I got home and had no time to make anything for dinner, so I called up Ruby River and made a take out order and in 20 minutes I set up the table. Then I had to go pick up dinner and head to get frosting and candles and as I was pulling into Smith's Jon texted me and told me he was on his way!! Ah i was rushin! So I got home and made him hide till I put the stuff in the house.. I lead him inside with his eyes closed to the bathroom so he could get ready, while I put dinner on some plates and wrote on the cake. Just in time! I only had 3 hours to do all this stuff, I was sweatin from running around everywhere! But I'm glad I pulled it off! Jon loved it:)

Here are some pics from his birthday!

Here's the romantic candle lit dinner!
The birthday boy!
He just loveesss his wife!
Never sang 'Happy Birthday' by myself, but here it is.. I did it.
Makin a wish!!
His cake!
23 candles!
A bag, a shirt and a jacket!



No comments:

Post a Comment