Thursday, August 13, 2009

Jon's birthday Eve day..


Today we didn't stop till around 11 we were busy busy.. but it was a good day! After we got ready we headed to my school to check out financial aid stuff... it's a good thing I have Jon, cause I have no idea how all this stuff works! But we are slowly getting closer to the first day of school! It will be my first day of college.. I'm growing up! haha I'm a little nervous but it will be fun! And I have Jon here to help me out with my homework! He is so smart:) One of the many reasons I love him! Then we headed off to Provo to visit the new happy little family! It is so fun holding little Ava.. She is soo so tiny! Even being wrapped up in her blanket she is still way little. She looked like a little caterpillar in a cacoon. haha. And Jon finally held her today! It was so cute! We left after Ava started getting fussy and needed to eat. It was good to see Maija-Liisa Jared and the baby!

Here's Uncle Jon holding his niece for the first time. So cute.
Sorry the pictures aren't so great he was rocking her so it's
blurry and my phone camera isn't very good.


After that we went to IKEA.. It's such a fun store! So much stuff!!! We always go in to get one thing and then we come back with so much more. haha. So we went in to get a stand for dvds but we ended up getting a whole entertainment center. So that is what we did this evening! We also went into RC Willey to get a dresser finally and also got night stands.. It's fun shopping for stuff like that.
Here's Jon putting together our entertainment tv stand.
Safety first! I got some safety glasses in a tool kit I got at my bridal shower.
The finished product! HGTV, I love that channel! haha



No comments:

Post a Comment