Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The honeymoon!!! ...CANCUN!

Here's some pictures from our honeymoon! We took LOTS more then just these. Cancun was so much fun. We had lots of things to do!!!
Us on the airplane to Cancun:)
This was on our door to our room.
This is the tub in our room
One of the pools at our hotel. this is the view from out room.
Us on the bench on our balcony
Our room
This was on our bed when we got there
Out on the beach
At lunch at one of the restaurants. We could go eat at any place there whenever we wanted and have as much as we wanted. It was sweet!
Out on the beach!
Jon in the water
Jon LOVES Kjirstin:)
The water was soo pretty:)
Another view from our room
Waiting for our romantic dinner
This was my fish appetizer.. the stuff on the bottom is octopus! it was sick
Jon eatin some soup. a lot better then my appetizer thing.
They decorated our table with roses ..it was a very romantic dinner:)
At dinner another night.
Me in my snorkling gear. We went jet skiing out into the middle of the ocean and then snorkled. It was a lot of fun!
Jon before jet skiing.
View from our table at one of the restaurants.
Dinner at the mexican restaurant!
A crab!!! It was just chillin by the stage where all the shows were.
An acrobat guy at the circus show.
A trapeze girl
The clown spinning plates.
In Mexico its Coca Cola Light.. not Diet Coke. haha
We bought a plate to paint
This is the finished product!
Me and the plate
Jon and the plate
This was at the spa at our hotel. Some sort of water therapy thing. The spa was pretty
On the bus to Chinchen-Itza
Merida is the place where my best friend Geoff is on his mission! We were so close to him.
On our way to chinchenitza we stopped at this fresh water well in the ground.
Jon at the well
It was so pretty. The roots went from the ground at the top all the way to the water
At our lunch they had glass pop bottles. I've never seen Squirt in a glass bottle
This was our ghetto lunch haha .. I was so hungry I loved it! I probably wouldn't have if I wasn't so hungry!
Me and Jon at chinchenitza! It was the coolest building I have ever seen. It was so hot there though I was dying! I was also mad we couldn't climb the stairs!
This is the field place where they played this game kinda like soccer and basketball.. they had to make a 5 pound ball go through that tiny hoop up there. They couldn't use there hands or feet though! Its exactly like the game in the movie The Road To Elderado! haha
This is the temple.. there is 2 more built inside.. they rebuilt a new one on top of the other every 52 years.
This is a church.
Me on the other side of a tunnel.
Some sort of well. I dunno really.
On our way home. We were soo tired and hot!
On the boat before parasailing.
Kiss kiss:)
Up we go! The photographer guy was funny
Here we are we were so high!
These were the guys that helped us go up!
An iguana chillin outside the resaurant.
Jon and the iguana
A bird pooped on my head!! EWWW!
Us at dinner one of our last nights.
Waiting for the shuttle to the airport to go home!
We had a blast but it was nice to be going home!

1 comment:

  1. haha..your fish appetizer is Calamari..it is squid and I love it! It is one of my pregnancy cravings. I loved all your pictures. I want to go parasailing!! Looks like you guys had an awesome time. I want to know how you got the unlimited food plan..I could go for that right now ;)

    ReplyDelete