Monday, August 31, 2009

Soccer season!

GO GRIFFINS!!!

Yep the Griffins! haha

This last weekend my family came down to Utah! It's always fun when they come. Friday night we went down to Maija-Liisa's to hang out and play some wii! Saturday morning I went to breakfast with my family and Jon had to go to be to his soccer game an hour early so he couldn't go:( After breakfast we headed over to Dumke Field to watch my soccer star husband play soccer! I have a lot of fun watching Jon play, but it is so much better to have someone with me to watch him! My sister and her husband and little baby Ava came to the game too! We had lots of fun!


Sisterly love
I told my dad to try and get in the pic ha didn't work very well!










Jon played so well! He made a goal! It was the only and winning goal! He is such a good soccer player, I love him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment